Tuesday, August 19, 2008

new office, new day

today, i'm blogging from my new office. it's not an elaborate space, nor does it have a great view...in fact, it doesn't even have a window. what it does have though is a great attitude, great camaraderie, and the opportunity for me to share a space with the people in my LIFE who spur me on to do great things for God.

without this space, i might be in a coffee shop somewhere, looking cool, sipping a coffee, and being a part of the "in" crowd, but i would have missed out on a great day, where God reminded me that He loves me, He has a plan for myLIFEspeaks, and He really is in control...

i don't think i've been able to say that about any spot over the past few years...

so it really is a new office...and a brand new day!

1 comment:

t marie said...

That, my friend, is very cool to hear! Keep listening.